Wedding & Elopements
- We connect, talk about your vision - see if we're a good fit & align our calendars!
02. Location & Vision:
This is when we chat about everything that you visualize on your day. Working closely with my clients is really where the magic happens. It allows a space for openness and a sense of deep trust, allowing me to capture you at your most natural state.
- I love scouting out locations with, and for my clients! I have a wealth of knowledge of the Finger Lakes region and I'm beyond excited to share it - all of it!
- (Wedding Couples, Engagement portrait sessions)
We adventure together! Giving us an opportunity to walk through spaces together, allowing me to capture some candid shots before the big day! Also lending you a chance to get used to be being behind my lens!
03. Shot-list *Wedding clients Only*
- With a list of portraits that you don't want to be missed, I have ample time to brainstorm and get through all group and family posed photographs efficiently. Also so that nobody gets left-out!
- Together we work capturing everything that we've discussed, than you leave the rest up to me! I'll be sure to capture all of the beautiful unexpected moments in between.
- I go through your photos one by one, Individually retouching, balancing light and working a little behind the scenes magic on each photograph.
- This is also where I place orders or create the packages we've discussed.
Timelines are tough but generally speaking....
- *Wedding Clients Only* I aim to have all wedding packages delivered within 6 weeks of your day.
- All other session delivery timelines are done on an individual basis.
- Your images will first be opened to you with a "Sneak Peak" though online gallery. Social media & download friendly. *Password protection upon request*
- Final package will be delivered to you, all images sized to fit the requirements of your project. You'll receive all edited High resolution images on a flash drive.
What is my photography style?
- Naturally I gravitate toward capturing candidly, I have a lifestyle or a photojournalistic approach to photography. I air toward quiet details, connection, alluring light, raw emotion, tender and organic moments.
- Rather than posed perfection I have a photojournalist approach to creating imagery - please know that this will also tie into any "traditional" portraiture.
- My goal is to create photographs that will later evoke the emotion of moments shared, and hold great meaning to you and your loved ones for a lifetime. I'm aiming to retell your story.
How many images will you deliver?
- Rather than aiming for a specific number of images I like to focus on capturing photographs that will retell your story and will instill the feeling of your day long after the moments have past.
- With that being said I typically deliver a minimum of 50 images per lifestyle session, and 400 per wedding.
Do I travel?
In short, Yes! I love to travel and there's nothing sweeter than traveling and getting to experience a new location through documenting.
You can receive my pricing information and talk further about this through filling out a booking form here, or reach out to me directly.
Sharing & rights your images?
- Sharing? In short yes please, share away!
- However, while sharing images to blogs & on social media platforms, I do ask that you kindly source back to me.
- You have full rights to your photographs.
Do I offer prints? Albums? Other dreamy goodies?
- Do I ever!
- inquire for all of my printing options, here <
If you have any other questions that I didn't answer here, please don't hesitate one bit to reach out! I'd love to hear from you.